St Matthew’s Parents’ Forum is located in St Matthew’s Primary School, it has eleven committee members and has been established for three years. The Forum aims:
- to participate actively in the decision making processes of the school through partnership with the management of the school.
- to provide access to training (both accredited and non-accredited) for parents in the local area including computer classes, personal development, health and well being, parenting skills, arts and crafts and education.
- to actively promote mutual understanding of parents from other communities and cultures.
- to access funding and resources for the children of the area.
- to empower local people to participate more fully in their own community and ready themselves for the world of work.
St Matthews Parents ForumSeaforde StBelfast, BT5 4EWUnited Kingdom