Crossfire Trust was set up in 1984. Crossfire Trust aims to support those in need and address deprivation for the benefit around people of Darkley Village and surrounding rural communities.
.From its inception Crossfire Trust’s aims have been:
- To work as a catalyst towards peace and reconciliation in South Armagh;
- To provide help and support to all disadvantaged people in need of emergency accommodation;
- To demonstrate concern for the whole person by providing a range of activities;
- To target social concerns which contribute to impact on life.
- To develop social economy businesses with training for the long term unemployed.
- To host a business environment which will grow community initiatives for long term regeneration.
Crossfire Trust95 Darkley Road Darkley HouseCo Armagh, BT60 3AYUnited Kingdom